Sunday, September 15, 2013

My first Wordle


This morning, I was looking at the resource package created by H. after our Mentor Mash. The application Worlde looked similar to Tagxedo, so I decided to explore that application.

My fisrt step was to look at "what to do with wordle". So I googled it and followed that website:

http://www.edudemic.com/45-interesting-ways-to-use-wordle-in-the-classroom/

All the ideas were very interesting and one in particular caught my attention for the purpose of my blog:

#19: Create a custom header for you blog

Brilliant !!!

So, I went to http://www.wordle.net/create copy and paste the url of my blog, played with the color and layout. It took me a while to figure out how to put the worlde on my blog, but thanks to the FAQ answers and some patience (teacher needs patience, excellent practice), I did it.

Here is the Worlde of my blog on September 15th, 2014!!!

Let's try again on October 15th to see how my blog grows and changes...

No comments:

Post a Comment